GNF Application for Assistance
To obtain assistance from The Good Neighbor Fund you must complete a GNF application and provide all required documentation.
Guidelines & Requirements for Assistance
In addition to your completed application, you must also provide the Good Neighbor Fund with the following documentation:
- A description of your current health situation and why you require financial assistance.
- Asigned letter from a doctor on his/her letterhead confirming the diagnosis of your illness or infirmity.
- A signed letter from a hospital social worker or 501C3 Administrator verifying that applicant has been screened and qualifies for financial assistance.
- A current copy of bill to be paid dated within 30 days of application.
- If requesting rent or mortgage payment, you must include a lease or legal binding document from your landlord or a current mortgage statement.
If you have any questions or need assistance in completing the application, you can contact The Good Neighbor Fund by email: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Processing and approvals of applications can take from 7 to 10 business days from the day that all required information has been received by The Good Neighbor Fund.